CPD Presentation: Designing with Acoustics
“How do I get the design I want and still have the appropriate acoustic control to suit the room?”
“How do I achieve the design I want with the new fire rating requirements?”
Atkar Group are often asked these sorts of questions every day and know firsthand that effective acoustic control can be more than basic ceiling tiles or a fabric panel on the wall.
Our Refuel Accredited presentation provides an overview of acoustics and will help you to identify what design aspects can affect acoustic performance, including fire rating requirements, and what acoustic considerations you need to consider in different spaces.
As a leading manufacturer of acoustic and architectural linings, Atkar Group has an unrivalled heritage working directly with the design and construction industry for over 70 years. Our role is to help our clients transform their design vision into beautiful, innovative and effective architectural acoustic solutions that meet the requirements of their project specification.
Location: We come to you to present in your office
Dates: As agreed
Length: 1 hour
Accreditation: Refuel Provider – 1 Formal CPD Point
Bookings Essential: Please submit your request using the form above and we will be in touch ASAP to discuss available dates.
- Recognise key acoustic definitions and their effect on your design
- Differentiate between Sound Absorption and Sound Transmission Loss
- Recognise the importance of reverberation time and the
impact of sound absorption
- Identify what design aspects may affect acoustic performance
- Interpret acoustic data certificates
- Identify what current fire requirements can influence acoustic design